|Loan to Value||Interest rate||Repayment period||Annual Percentage Rate|
|Up to 80%||Starting from 8.5%*||Up to 25 years||Starting from 8.59%|
- Reduced application fees for Premier Customers
- Transfer your existing mortgage, or apply for a new one
You can apply for a home loan if:
- You're aged between 21 and 65 years
- You earn a minimum monthly salary of JOD 750
– Customers residing outside Jordan applying for a home loan will only be considered if they are Premier customers and meet the HSBC lending criteria.
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR)||Starting from 8.59%|
|Loan to Value||Up to 80% for resident Jordanians|
|Up to 60% for none residents|
|Up to 75% for Equity Release Loan *|
|Loan arrangement fees||1% of loan amount|
|Early settlement of loan||1% of outstanding loan amount|
|NIIL for tenure less than 1 year|
|Property valuation fee||Arranged through HSBC panel of approved Valuation Companies and paid for by the customer.|
- Property building insurance is provided by HSBC through official third party provider. Any claims are subject to the terms and conditions of the third party provider.
- Content Insurance is not provided through recommended by HSBC. For a price quotation please refer back to your customer service representative.
- Personal Life Insurance is provided by HSBC third party provider. It automatically covers up to JOD 300,000 - anything above that will be subject to medical underwriting and could require independent cover to be provided and paid by the customer.
- Property valuation fee
* Equity Release Loan Equity Release loan is a loan available against your property only if there is sufficient value in the property as against any liabilities secured against the property. For details please refer back to your customer service representative.