Experience one view of all your global HSBC accounts and make instant transfers between them.
Having HSBC Bank Accounts in more than one country shouldn’t be difficult to manage. You can pay for your child’s education, mortgage or support your family back home, all in a couple of clicks.
If you’re an HSBC Premier or Advance customer, HSBC offers you Global View and Global Transfers. You can transfer funds instantly and easily within your HSBC accounts globally through Internet banking.
With Global View and Global Transfers, you can:
- Log-in once to view and manage all your accounts on one screen
- Make instant transfers between your global accounts in different currencies*
- Transfer funds of up to USD 100,000 instantly*
- Open an international HSBC Premier or Advance account anywhere in the world
Global Transfers are free for HSBC Premier Customers and USD 7 for HSBC Advance Customers.
It's easy. All you need to do is:
1. Log on to the Personal Internet Banking.
2. Go to 'Global View'.
3. Select 'Global Transfers'.
Need guidance on registering for Internet Banking? See the demo
Australia, Bahrain, Bermuda, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Egypt, France, Greece, Hong-Kong/Macau, India, Indonesia, Jersey (HSBC Expat), Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, New Zealand, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA and Vietnam.
Global View and Global Transfers are offered exclusively to
HSBC Premier and HSBC Advance customers.